I’ve caught a little cold. It’s not holding me back too much but it certainly has turned my taste buds to fresh clean food. I think I crave healthy meals when I’m feeling under the weather. Maybe I’m in need of an extra punch of nutrients. I’m wild about citrus right now but crunchy greens are also calling my name. I’m going to act quickly before I head under the covers. A Salad Roundup seems like the perfect way for me to collect some fresh recipes before this cold puts me down.
- This Roasted Onion, Squash, and Fig salad uses some of my favorite mid-winter ingredients.
- I’m on a Asian and Mexican kick right now so this Spicy Shrimp and Avocado Salad fits the bill perfectly.
- Bitter greens scream winter. This Endive, Bacon, and Buttermilk Ranch Salad sounds delicious!
- Roasted Sesame Winter Slaw sounds comforting.
- How about a finger food salad of Endive with Oranges and Almonds?
- Two of the most delicious winter fruits are paired in this salad: Persimmon and Pomegranate with Burrata and Pistachio Dukkah.
- Sweet, Salty, and Crunchy? I’m ready to make this Citrus Salad with Fried Rosemary and Olives.
- Roasted and Charred Broccoli with Peanuts might not be a traditional salad but with rice wine vinegar and the crunch of peanuts it seems like a tasty winter side.