I’m hankering for some chocolate. I have to confess that I’ve been recently sneaking handfuls of Enjoy Life chocolate chips after dinner. Sometimes I’ll combine them with a coconut popsicle or a few roasted cashews nibbled quietly in the pantry. But I think it’s time to accept that I need something more than just chocolate chips, it’s time to bake some brownies. The splurge of the holidays is over and I’ve been on the healthy train for a couple of weeks. It’s ok to let go and bake again. And brownies are the perfect treat to start with! There’s so many delicious recipes for gluten free brownies that I hope you’ll take sometime this winter to try out a few of these recipes with me.
- Silvia Nardone’s Frosted Brownie Cookies might not be actual brownies but they have all the right flavors in a cookie form.
- These simple Almond Flour Fudge Brownies would be easy to whip up from my pantry.
- I can’t wait to make Gluten Free on a Shoe String’s Super Fudgy Paleo Brownies.
- Before winter is over I’ll have to bake these Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Blondies.
- Elana’s Pantry Paleo Caramel Brownies are not only gluten free, paleo but they are also vegan.
- These Flourless Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies combine two of my most favorite flavors!
- For a different kind of spin on gluten free why not whip up the Minimalist Baker’s vegan and gluten free Black Bean Brownies.
- Quinoa Blondies? Eating Well Magazine’s recipe intrigues me as I love the nutty/earthy flavor of quinoa flakes!