With family and friends spanning the country there’s a lot of gifts I need to ship each holiday season. I love to send a gift that the whole family can enjoy be it wine, or fruit, or some fun game. It doesn’t have to be a large gift or anything too expensive. I think thoughtful, useful, or tasty gifts are the best. Here’s a few of my favorite items that I’m planning on sending to loved ones across the 50 states.
- A set of B.R. Cohen olive oils would be the perfect for cooking gift for our foodie cousins.
- My mother-in-law might love a new wreath like this one from Pottery Barn to brighten her door.
- Several friends will be sent this Anjou pear and cheese gift from Harry and David.
- A favorite Aunt and Uncle who loves snacks will be thrilled by this Harvest Dried Fruit and Nut Medley from Olive and Coco.
- A fellow gluten free buddy of mine will certainly dig into this gift basket full of gluten free treats from Chelsea Market Baskets.
- A few of our nieces and nephews will be perfectly attired in the kitchen with Headley Bennet’s children sized aprons. Now if only they made the chef coats for kids too!
- These holiday scented candles from Byredo will be scent to some chic friends who’ve recently moved. It’s always nice make a home your own with a fresh scent.
- Melissa and Doug’s Box of Questions Family Dinner and Family Road Trip would be a great gift to send to my friends with children.
- The Bacon of the Month Club from Zingerman’s would be a hit with meat-centric friends. If you are lucky maybe they’ll share their bounty with you.