Maybe it’s the change in weather or the birds chirping at my window or the sun shining brightly this week but I’m craving fruit. Strawberries, raspberries, pineapple, blueberries give me any and all of them. I’m also craving a fruit smoothie. They’re the perfect breakfast drink on the go and wonderful to sip on the porch all morning. In this bright sunshine, that’s where you’ll find me this weekend sitting on our screened in porch. I don’t care if I need a blanket in the moring! Smoothies are so icily refreshing. It’s a drink that can be invented with so many different ingredients that the possibilities are almost an endless. Add a bit of kale or spinach for some iron, oats or flax for protein, for me yogurt is a must and don’t forget the fruit! That’s what it’s all about to me a cool refreshing fruity concoction.
- An Orange Julius was a treat at the mall when I was little. It might have been my mother’s favorite lunch.
- Maybe it’s the sprinkles on the rim of these jars but this Strawberry Smoothie seems like the perfect am pick-me-up.
- A protein packed Banana Peanut Butter Smoothie would start your day off with a bang.
- This Tropikale Energy Smoothie is packed with kale, pinapple, and bananas but does it really taste delicious?
- Heath Magazine’s Chocolate Smoothie sounds more like a dessert but I’m not complaining.
- Mangos are one of my favorite fruits! This Copycat Naked Juice Mighty Mango Smoothie sounds delicious.
- This Pineapple Coconut Cream Smoothie sounds like a tropical dream.
- I’ll keep this Peach Pie Smoothie in my back pocket for this summer when the peaches are juicy and ripe. I can’t wait!