I’m stuck in a rut with salad dressings. I love making my own vinaigrettes but recently I’m only making balsamic vinaigrette. The same dressing every night of the gets awfully boring for me. This is no surprise to my friends as I always like to switch things ups with my cooking. But I need some inspiration for alternative dressings to inspire my salads. So I’ve turned to the web to search out some magazine recipes and other blogger’s creations to please my ever searching for a new flavor tastebuds. The start of the local farmer’s markets means that fresh produce will inspire what I put into my salads. Then all I need is a fresh flavorful dressing that will turn simple salad into a delicious dish.
- I’d use this Thai inspired Peanut Dressing on more than just salads.
- Homemade Buttermilk Ranch is so much better than anything from a bottle.
- This Simple Greek Vinaigrette will be a staple in my fridge.
- Green Goddess Dressing might be a throw back recipe but it’s delicious!
- A recipe for my father’s favorite dressing: Catalina.
- Paleo Orange Poppy Seed Dressing could zest up some lunches around here.
- Homemade Thousand Island Dressing is perfect for more than just salads. I’m thinking on rubens and broccoli.
- I can’t resist this Bacon and Ramp Vinaigrette. Ramp season is upon us!