Spring has sprung in DC! These warming temps are making me think of tasty beverages and of course drinking them on our porch. Relaxing on the screened in porch catching an occasional breeze is possibly one of my favorite ways to spend a spring/summer weekend. However I can’t always just drink cocktails while sitting around. We also have several events to celebrate this spring including a few weddings, showers, birthdays and Mother’s Day. So I’ve pulled together a spring cocktail roundup that has a few drinks perfect for sipping this spring while relaxing and others that would be lovely to make for a celebratory event. After this past winter, I think any day with sunshine and blue sky is a day for a celebratory drink!
- You can’t get much more refreshing than these Cucumber Mint Gin Coolers.
- Tequila Lime Spritzers sound like delightful way to keep drinking margaritas all day.
- Perfect for Mother’s Day brunch: Black Raspberry Thyme Champagne Cocktail.
- These Bourbon Carrot Juice cocktails would be great with fresh spring carrot juice!
- A classic Peach Bellini shouts welcome to spring.
- Fresh Ginger Lime Tonic would be a refreshing non-alcoholic drink.
- Peach Jalapeño Margaritas celebrate spring with a kick.
- What could be swanker than sipping a Coco Chanel Cocktail?