When I was a kid on St. Patrick’s Day we’d always eat cereal with green colored milk. I think it was my mother’s creative way to celebrate the day for kids. Maybe it was our own green river. In any case, it was a neat trick that we looked forward to each year. I’ve never been into drinking all day on St. Paddy’s Day and now I’m certainly not rounding the bars for beer. However, I couldn’t resist putting a roundup together of St. Patrick’s Day Recipes. There’s a ton of fun ways you can celebrate this Irish holiday even if you are gluten free and can’t enjoy a pint of Guinness.
- Gluten Free Irish Soda bread is on my weekend recipe to bake list.
- I’m drooling over these boxty potato pancakes!
- If you made this brine today, you’ll be able to dine on Nitrate Free Corned Beef for St. Paddy’s Day.
- I’m making this Corned Beef and Cauliflower hash for breakfast on the 18th!
- Bailey’s Irish Cream Mousse. Need I say more?
- Corned Beef Jerky is a great idea for what to do with all those leftovers!
- Why not wash all of this victuals down with a Steadfast Beer Co. Gluten Free Oatmeal Cream Stout!