I may not be one for watching football but I am sure of the necessity of good snacks while a football game is on the TV. The stress from yelling at the television, throwing things the tv, and constant snacking to keep one’s mouth shut all require delicious food to be hanging around the room. I’ve found when it comes to the Super Bowl you’re either all in or you’re laid back waiting to see the outcome of a game you have no personal interest in. For those without their favorite team playing it really becomes a social evening with tasty, indulgent snack food. I might be an outsider to a football addiction but I do know that whenever you gather a group of friends to watch a game you better bring it with the snacks. This Super Bowl Snacks Roundup finds interesting twists on classic game day snacks to please any crowd. And of course they’re gluten free!
- I’ll take another scoop of this super easy Queso Dip with Pico de Gallo. Yum.
- Make this Chipotle Pepper Crockpot Shredded Beef and let you guests add it to nachos, sandwiches, or loaded potatoes.
- Lexi’s Clean Kitchen’s Crispy Baked Buffalo Wings give you all the flavor of fried wings but a lighter touch. And of course they’re gluten free!
- I’m drooling over these Smashed Sweet Potato Guacamole Bites.
- Maple Mustard Glazed Grilled Chicken Wings sounds like a winning combo. Just grill them before the game so you’re not stuck in front of the grill while your guests are cheering at the TV.
- I’d make these Baked Dill and Onion Potato Chips with Goat Cheese Dip any weekend.
- These Super Fudgy Paleo Brownies will dazzle your tastebuds but not burst your waist line. Leaving you to indulge even more in those potato skins and chicken wings!
- Want a crowd pleasing dessert? How about these Pecan Pie Bars. Caramel and nuts in a portable square sounds perfect to me!