A gift for your love is almost a no brainer for Valentine’s Day. Why not find a gift for not only your love but for special family and friends. I’m sure they’ll be as touched by a thoughtful present as that lucky guy or girl in your life.
- The Bittermilk Overnighter is the perfect traveling cocktail bag! Fitted with a shaker, muddler, and jigger, all you need to do is choose your favorite cocktail mixer including Tom Collins, Old Fashioneds, and Whiskey Sours. Don’t forget to supply the bottle of booze to make it a tipsy evening.
- Owen & Fred’s Luggage Tags will help keep strange hands off your luggage. I love the “This is not Yours” cheeky tags.
- Miss Albright’s adorable Monogram Pouches would be perfect as a fun evening bag. Big enough to fit your phone and a lipstick-what else do you need?
- I’m hearting this Succulent Heart Garden. What a great way to share a growing love.
- Rifle Paper Co.’s Don’t Worry Be Happy illustrated art print would brighten up any wall. And brighten a friend’s mood.
- A splurge gift no doubt but an ounce of Black Perigord Truffles would make anyone’s Valentine’s Day dinner luxurious.
- On a bitter February night these Riedel Single Malt Scotch Glasses would be perfect for sipping a wee dram.
- Why not celebrate the Chinese New Year a few days early with your Valentine? Williams-Sonoma’s New Moon Dinnerware Collection would dress the dinner table for the occasion.