Still looking for a last minute gift for your love? Why not bake them something chocolaty and delicious. There’s no shipping involved. A surprise homemade dessert brings a smile to anyone’s face. Chocolate is a must for Valentine’s Day in my opinion. It doesn’t have to be the most complicated sweet but a sweet french macaron filled with chocolate butter cream or a slice of a rich chocolate torte would be the perfect way to celebrate. Just be sure to check if your chocolate bars are gluten free!
I enjoy making sweet treats for special people in my life. They don’t have to be for the love of your life but good friends and family members appreciate being thought of on special days. I think of Valentine’s Day
- This Chocolate Chestnut Cream Cake would surly make your loved one’s chin drop.
- Classic Chocolate Mousse is almost the epitome of Valentine’s Day.
- Chocolate French Macarons are the way to my heart!
- While they might not be baked homemade Chocolate Nut Butter Cups would win over many people.
- How about a dairy free Chocolate Ganache to drizzle over strawberries?
- Flourless Chocolate Cake has a simple ingredient list but tastes like much much more.
- Gluten Free Chocolate Chili Cupcakes could be a spicy way to share your love.
- A Salted Chocolate Tart sounds rich and satisfyingly savory.